Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Friday, May 28, 2010

It's almost the holiday! Yeah! But hey, wait a minute! I always have Monday's off, so really it's just another Monday to me. But, I tell myself I don't have 'to work at home', I can sit and read and stitch! Yeah!




Dimensions have put out a few new Gold Collection stocking kits and I've fallen in love with them and just HAD to get them into the shop. They are here and here's a few pics. Six new stockings came out, one is on backorder. Sorry the pictures didn't turn out so good. The left one is Christmas Sled Stocking Kit and the right is Holy Night Stocking Kit. The others available are Snowman and Friends and Santas Toys and Santa and Snowman. Naughty or Nice is the one on backorder. You can see better pictures on http://www.hoffmandis.com/ if you are interested.


Blackbird Designs has announced that the last Loose Feathers design - a bag to hold the goodies - is finished and should be in shops around mid June. Here's a picture.
Well I need to get back to rearranging the shop for tomorrow's Stash to Treasure event. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment