Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hi, Everybody! Hope you had a great Memorial Day holiday. I just want to thank all those who donated their precious stash to our Stash to Treasure day. I want to thank all those who came and donated and took new stash home with them and to those who came and just donated.



And now a drum roll please.........to date, we've raised over $1200.00 for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!



We accumulated so much stash this year, that I decided to leave it in place for the rest of this week. So, donations will still be accepted. And don't think, for on moment, we don't have some good stuff left. We do! Now, I've got to decide where to donate what will be left. If any of you know of any organization that can use craft items, please let me know. This is good stuff and is still usable.



Well, I just got in an order of Weeks Dye Works, so I need to check it in and then twist, twist, twist.



Keep stitching!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment