Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi, Everyone. Finally a relatively nice day. It's been pretty chilly lately and I'm tired of it. I don't like really hot days, but I'd like my house to have a temperature in the high 60's and not the 59 degrees it had yesterday. Even my cats, with their fur coats, have been cold and very pesty about laying on you and getting warm.

Just wanted to remind you that I'm still accepting 'Stash' for our Stash to Treasure Sale on Saturday May 29. I've gotten in quite a bit and I think you'll be in for a surprise. A little peak will offer Shepherds Bush charts and kits, some with fabrics and fibers, ceramic doll kits, Heart's Content kits and other sampler charts, some all personally kitted with fibers and fabrics and I even have quite a selection of the Silver Needle Secret Needle Night kits from 2005, 2007, 2008 and 2009. I'll be able to tell you more, later, after we've restocked the donations into boxes for the big day. We have some fabrics too. One fabric cut is a piece of white damask that would make a great tablecloth.




I've got in some new charts from our local designer, Lila's Studio. I really like the floral one.

Fraktur Bird II and the Sister's Sampler are really nice, too. Come in and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment