Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Friday, August 29, 2014

Halloween Stitching

I've finished stitching my perforated Cats on Parade and sometime today, I will put it on my glass jar and turn on the tea light and watch the cats flicker.  Can't wait!

Meanwhile, got a Halloween project to stitch?  Try this cobwebby fabric....  Last night I started JBW's French Country Witch on this cobweb fabric and I think it's coming out really great.  It's easy to stitch on, 28ct,  and the design doesn't interfere with my seeing the holes.






Just arrived yesterday, as she was sold out at market, All in a Night's Work, by Cherished Stitches.  Think this is also going on my to stitch pile.  It will make a really cute pillow addition to my 'cauldron of smalls' for Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment