Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, January 23, 2014

SCHOOL IS IN.....PLUS OUR SUPERBOWL EVENT

Do you question the way you cross stitch?  I do.  Most of us our self taught and  it's natural to wonder if we are doing our stitching the 'right' way.  Well, let me tell you there is no 'right' way.  There are no cross stitch police, either!  There is only one 'rule' to follow and that is to cross your  x's in the same direction.    After that, there are 'tips' that will enable you to make your stitching easier and neater.  School Is In and on next Wednesday thru Saturday,  January 29 thru February 1, you can come to the shop and learn more tips  and improve your stitching techniques.  I don't consider myself a great stitcher.  I know many others who have better tension than I do, but I do know somethings that will make  your stitching easier.....how to start and stop threads, how to thread a needle without wetting the floss, how to stitch on linen and more.

So stop by and  bring a work in progress and ask those questions you've always had and learn some tips to make stitching easier and just maybe learn a way to make those backs look neater.  After all,  the nicer the back, the nicer your piece will look when framed.

Then, on  Sunday, February 2,  from 11-2 we will have our SUPERBOWL EVENT!

The entire shop will be 20% off.  Make a minimum purchase of $20.00 and receive a coupon for 15% off your next purchase, valid for  March and April 2014.

Come check us out next week and learn some new tips and shop for a new project.   Experienced stitchers are welcomed and I hope you will  share your knowledge and teach me a new tip!


2 comments:

  1. I would love that class. I wish I was close enough to take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - wish I could come and listen and learn. I am such a beginner and I know you have the patience and love of stitching to teach me. One day time will allow....

    ReplyDelete