Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 and the C O L D!!!!!

Hey, Everyone.  I'm still going.....maybe a little cold and slower but I'm still alive.  Happy New Year.  So glad to see 2013 leave us.  This year is going to be better for us all.

I was so glad to come in to the shop today.  I've been 'stuck' in the house because of the weather.  Stuck my nose out on Monday around noon to walk the trash to the curb before it got too cold. Really surprised that all the snow melted over night. Peeked out the window on Tuesday, but didn't venture out.  Too cold.  It's been that way for the last 2 weeks and I can't go anywhere on my days off.    Are you beginning to feel like 'cabin fever' is setting in?  I'm busy taking inventory at the shop and should be done by Friday.  Then I can start putting away Christmas, switch some racks around and get out Spring and Patriotic designs.  Bring out all the spring flowers and make it feel W A R M.  Going to check out what's new from the distributors since Christmas and get some new charts in and get some new fabric.  Planning on going to Nashville this year for the show, can't wait.  It's usually a little warmer there....but don't know about this year, since it seems everyone is C O L D!

Had to postpone our Spring Stitch last Friday, but it's rescheduled for this Friday night.  Should feel better after checking out what everyone is stitching.

Well, gotta get back to my counting.  Check back soon  and stop by and say HI!

1 comment:

  1. Wondering how things are going....??? Isn't this weather horrid...every weekend! Every day off!!!
    Hoping everything is going great for the New Year...thinking of you!! XO, Judy

    ReplyDelete