Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, August 1, 2013

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

The Stitching Contest is over and the winners are:  Sandy Reese for her sepia toned grandparents and Barbara Montowski for her Christmas Garden from Blackbird Designs.

Thanks to all seven of my customers and stitching friends who entered the contest.

Here are a few pics of recent new additions to the shoppe - Come check them out:

O Christmas Tree designed by From the Heart



French Country Pineapple from JBW Designs.  She has also  designed  French Country Wedding Cake that's ideal for a quick to stitch personalized wedding gift.



Little House Needleworks brings us two designs:  The Farmer's Daughter and Bessie.  These 2 designs remind me of when I was growing up.  My Mother was an avid gardener and I played on a small dairy farm where we called  all the cows  Bessie and  fresh eggs were sorted  at the kitchen table.





The Nebby Needle designed True Friend.  I framed it for a customer as a gift for her friend  and it really looked nice.  One day I will stitch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment