Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, August 22, 2013

BLACKBIRD DESIGNS NEW RELEASES

Sisters, Away We Ride and Midnight Ride are new releases from the girls at Blackbird Designs and will be released this weekend at market.  I won't be there to pick them up but I will be getting them in as soon as my distributor gets them and ships them to me.  They are already ordered.  You can preorder by just giving me a call or shoot me an email.  Here are some pics:

Sisters contains two reproduction samplers, stitched by sisters, in England.  Some of the design motifs are similar, but colors are quite different.



Away We Ride....a Halloween pattern, features a witch's house full of windows and a tree of poison apples.  I know, I said I shouldn't buy any more Halloween charts, but.....I like this and just, absolutely, love the next one.




Midnight Ride fits a 6 inch sewing box.  Barb and Alma have decided to use this box as a basis for a seasonal series.  This one, of course, starts out with Halloween.  A Thanksgiving one is stitched and should go to the printers, shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment