Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Friday, May 4, 2012

The Lederach Black Hat Society

Here's calling all witches and warlocks who love to stitch.  We are now forming the local chapter of the Black Hat Society.  All stitchers who love to stitch Halloween are eligible to join.  You gotta love to stitch Halloween as that is ALL we are allowed to stitch at the 'meeting'.  The cost to join is $25.00.  One meeting a month, they will commence in June and end in October with a 'Halloween Party'.  During our 'meetings' you will receive a complimentary seasonal chart;  there will be 'show and tell' on current projects, past projects and future projects; all Halloween charts and  all fabrics  for any Halloween project will receive a 10% discount;  the 10% discount will apply to the new 3 part Lizzie Kate Halloween Mystery Sampler coming out in late June, July and August; and finally,  the trading of spells and incantations concerning all cross stitching  secrets.

Call and reserve your space at the table.  Cash and credit cards will be accepted.  I haven't set a 'date' for our first meeting.  I thought all the witches and warlocks could have  input.  This local chapter came to mind as I've seen the teases put out  the last several weeks about the Lizzie Kate project and the fact that I love Halloween stitching and for the many stitchers who love it just as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. You are making me wish I lived in Pa. I will be calling you about the mystery sampler.

    ReplyDelete