Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, May 3, 2012

2012 Summer Mystery Sampler



We're going to have a Mystery this Summer.  Lizzie Kate has created a  Mystery Sampler and  is bringing it to us through Norden Crafts, one of our popular distributors of needlework supplies.

The 3 part Halloween themed Mystery Sampler will include 3 bonus charts and a new Weeks Dye Works color that will be released early in order to use it in this chart.

Interested?  Stay tuned and let us know.  As we hear new details, we'll let you in on them.  Call and sign up if  you want to be in on the latest  Halloween Mystery Sampler!!!!  I know I will be because you all know how much I like Halloween designs.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to give you a call as this is definitely something I would like to do.

    ReplyDelete