Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, February 8, 2012

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Just Cross Stitch will have new hours.  Starting Tuesday February 14, we will NOT be  open on Tuesdays.  Tuesday Hours will restart, hopefully,   May 1.

I am not ill or have any problems.  For the last 15 years I have run a business.  For the last 5 years, I not only ran a business, BUT, the business RAN me.  There are things I have to get settled and finished and if I don't 'schedule' these things, they just won't get done.  So I decided to schedule them on Tuesday, the least busy day of the week.   I need to  get them done and out of my hair.  I hope you can understand and bear with me.

All other hours will remain as usual:  Wednesday and Friday 10-4
                                                            Thursday                      10-7
                                                            1st Sunday of month     11-2

Don't forget to CALL if bad weather appears this winter to check and make sure I'm here or leaving early.


No comments:

Post a Comment