DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY




Wednesday, February 8, 2012

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Just Cross Stitch will have new hours.  Starting Tuesday February 14, we will NOT be  open on Tuesdays.  Tuesday Hours will restart, hopefully,   May 1.

I am not ill or have any problems.  For the last 15 years I have run a business.  For the last 5 years, I not only ran a business, BUT, the business RAN me.  There are things I have to get settled and finished and if I don't 'schedule' these things, they just won't get done.  So I decided to schedule them on Tuesday, the least busy day of the week.   I need to  get them done and out of my hair.  I hope you can understand and bear with me.

All other hours will remain as usual:  Wednesday and Friday 10-4
                                                            Thursday                      10-7
                                                            1st Sunday of month     11-2

Don't forget to CALL if bad weather appears this winter to check and make sure I'm here or leaving early.


No comments:

Post a Comment