Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Saturday, February 25, 2012

April is Coming...



And so will be the April Word Play.  Isn't this just so cute?  I've skipped some of the months so I can stitch other pieces, either for personal gifts or for shop models, but I think I'm going to stitch this up when I get it. It's just sooooo springy and so Eastery I've got to have it.   Country stitches will release this on March 1st, or there abouts, but it must go to my distributor and then come to me.  That's what takes me so long to get it sometimes.

Country Stitches has also release 2 other charts.  She doesn't always send all her charts to my distributor but I hope she does these 2 as they are really nice.  Both are done on 22 ct Fine Ariosa fabric.  Don't get upset over the 22 count as they are stitched over 2 to get an 11 count design, making both pieces  on the large size.  Peter and Peep finishes at 15x20 and is finished off as a pillowcase with lace edging (antique in the sample) with a pillow insert, which you construct from real ticking fabric.



House of Blues and Browns Sampler finishes as a long pillow, 11x23.  Brown ticking and natural rick-rack is used to complete the pillow.  I'm not into the blue and brown color scheme, but I find this pillow quite attractive - even though I don't enjoy stitching alphabets.





No comments:

Post a Comment