Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Saturday, October 22, 2011

Word Play from Country Stitches/New Years?

The October and November charts from the Word Play series are here. Hopefully the fabric will arrive next week in 30, 35 and 40 counts. I messed up and don't have email or phone numbers for a couple of you who signed up for the series. If you did, and I didn't contact you, give me a call or shoot me an email.

Blackbird Designs Autumn has been shipped by my disbributor and I'm looking to have it next week along with LHN's next ornament.

The La D Da Mystery sampler should ship 10/31 for those who have signed up for that series.

The other day I sent an email to all my customers about the 11/6 stitching. While typing the email, I wrote that this would be the last Stitch Night of the Year, and it hit me just how really close we are to the end of the year. 2012 is just about 70 days away! When I was working in the financial world, 2012 used to be my retirement year; now, it's just another year. My Mother always told be to be careful what I do on the first day of the New Year, as I would continue to do it all year long. And that got me to thinking about a possible Sitch Session on New Year's Day. (What could be better than knowing you would be stitching all year!) Anyone interested????
I thought it could be free in exchange for a healthy or non-healthy snack. Hours? Open to suggestion. Please let me know your pleasure so we can make plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment