Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One day off...





AND I AM INUNDATED WITH BOXES!!







My Big Toe has a new chart called A Very Faint Line that I thought was quite appropriate for some of us stitchers.








Lizzie Kate auto arrived with this new limited edition kit Be Jolly and a new quick , HoHoHo In A Row, that I think would look great finished as a flat hanger and hung on a door or in a green wreath with a big fluffy bow.

The final 3 in the 6 Fat Men series are in. The final Inspirational Boxer is here along with the Winter Alphabet.


Blackbird Autumn, part 2 of Loose Feathers, has arrived along with LHN new Snow in Love ornament and fabric.

Next to be opened is the box from R&R Reproductions containing the Abecedarian Blend for the Word Play charts. Counts for this fabric include 30, 35 and 40 so decide which count you want to use to do your Word Play charts.

Well, I better get back to work as I have some pricing to do.



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment