Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Monday, January 31, 2011

SUPERBOWL SALE

Isn't this weather something? Again, they're calling for bad weather Tuesday and Wednesday. Please, call first before coming. I'm terrified of icy conditions. I can't afford to fall, so if the weather people are right, I may leave early or come in late.


Yes! There will be a Superbowl Sale, on Saturday Feb. 5 from 10-4 and Sunday Feb. 6 from 11-2. Everything in the shoppe will be discounted 15%.



This is a picture of a wool feather tree. We are proud to announce that we will be having a class on how to construct this tree. Ours will be 'dirty' white for Easter and any other season you may want to use if for. Stop in the shoppe and see our model. Waiting for confirmation of date and will announce it this week. Space will be limited. It was a lot easier to 'steal' this picture of a pink feather tree than try and photo my model, download it to my computer and put it in the blog! I sometimes get frustrated trying to do this type of thing and this past week has been very stressful, so I took the easy way out!

Going home, now. I've been to the grocery store before the bad weather along with everyone else and I've got to unload the car put them away and then I think I'm going to stitch on my Lizzie Kate Halloween Rules.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo a sale, i like the sound of that. Hehe. The evil weather man say maybe more snow this weekend. I hope i can get there before that.

    ReplyDelete