Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi, Everyone, on this snowy, icy Tuesday. I came in around noon today but it's still a nasty day. Have to show this to you. I am ready!!!! Anxiously awaiting the release of Lizzie Kate's Halloween Rules. My top border is done and will work some more on the sides so I can start stitching when the charts arrive. They are expected to be shipped around the 25th so they should be here by the 1st of February.

Next time I scan a piece in progress, I better press it first so it doesn't look so messy. Sorry, but you can still get a good idea of how it will look.

Blackbird's Pumpkin Farm arrived today. Weeks Dye Work floss is back in stock. I will be twisting the night away tonight. New charts from Hoffman are expected in tomorrow or Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment