Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today is the day! The Blackbird Tis Halloween has arrived. We have the charts, the fabric and the floss and I'm going to stitch - or at least start- a stocking tonight!!! I will be pricing and cutting and sorting flosses on Wednesday and calling all you special people who pre-ordered the chart.

I'm expecting an auto from Lizzie Kate tomorrow and an order from Hoffmman Distributors should arrive so I will be a busy beaver. Talk again, soon! Maybe I'll even have a 'stocking' to scan tomorrow and share with you.

Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Haven't started yet, but created a little basket for my supplies....can't wait till I get the needle moving!

    ReplyDelete