Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Friday, August 28, 2009


Hey, Stitchers! Started a stocking Tuesday night. Here's a picture - didn't get too far, but I love it!


It's the Haunted House and the toe has a black cat with his back and tail up.














Here's a Halloween 'band ' that I'm also working on- done on 18 ct natural linen over 2 with #5 perle cottons. This is from a Prairie Schooler chart. I haven't decided what to do with it yet. It will finish off at about 3 inches wide and will be used as a band around a basket or candle jar or maybe placed on a grapevine wreath. The possibilities are many.

















I just got this pillow back from my finisher and am so happy with the results. This is a free pattern and, once again, has many possibilities for finishing.

I just love my 8 sided pillow - in purple - with a crazy fringe. Oops! This picture got turned upside down in creating it but you can still get a real clear view of my BATS for Halloween.
What do you think of my pillow?






No comments:

Post a Comment