Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, October 25, 2017

SLED ORNAMENTS

Over the last couple of years,  I and many of my customers have been stitching mini sleds as Christmas ornaments and package ties.  They've even stitched  medium and large size sleds, but the mini sleds are the most popular.  We've received several new charts, just today, to stitch new designs for Halloween and Christmas.  Here they are:

From Foxwood Crossings we have Snowy Visitors and Snowy Barns......I think the birds are really cute!




Lizzie Kate offers up Nutcracker Sleds and Stocking Sleds.





Sue Hillis Designs gives us Christmas for the Patriot, Christmas for the Stitcher, Monster Mash and Witch Hat?.  I won't be painting  sleds any day soon, but I can see stitching these cute guys on perforated paper and creating tag hangers for my Halloween tree.






No comments:

Post a Comment