Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, November 5, 2014

NEW CHARTS



Just arrived from Plum Street Samplers are Autumn Fraktur, above,  and The Autumn Tart, below.  I think I might mount the Autumn Tart on a  circular form and trim out with twisted cord for an ornie.  I love Pennsylvania German fraturs and know I've got to do this one.  But before I start it, I need to do Scattered Seed Samplers, show below, Hannah's Thankful Heart.  If I stick with it, I should have it done for T-day.  Also in from Plum Street are The Birthday Tart and A Primitive Moodkeep.  Stop in and check them out.






For you snowman lovers, here's 2 from Val's Stuff, in one chart....All I Want for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment