Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, November 20, 2014

GRANDMA KRINGLE'S...NEW DESIGNER TO SHOP

 There's a new designer in the shop....Grandma Kringle's Folk Art and Needlework Designs.  I first saw her owl and then I did some googling and found her blog and other designs and knew I'd like to carry them in the shop.  I'm not a great fan of owl's, but I thought this one was really cute....guess the patriotic accessories really caught my eye and I know I'm going to have to stitch him.

Well, here they are.....4 ornaments from Grandma Kringle:

Winter's Patriot


All is Calm





Winter's Night





Winter's Frost





Stop in and check them out!  Quick and easy stitch...Easy finishing...Great Christmas gift!


1 comment: