Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, May 1, 2014

FROSTY FOREST

More boxes today....Pro cross tin ate MUGS are back in stock.  I've set some aside for those of you who have ordered them and there are a few left. Let me know if you want one or just stop in for it.

Frosty Forest's Snowy Foxes has arrived as the next installation in the project from Country Cottage Needleworks.  Here's an up to date pic.  I have copies set aside for all who signed up for the piece and a few extra for those who may want to start it or just like this individual piece.  There are just 3 more pieces to go.  We also have the buttons available.



Were you driving yesterday in all that rain?  I left the shop about 4:45 pm and got detoured. Had to take route 113 home and soon as I turned on it from route 73, I got stopped in bumper to bumper traffic.  About 6:20 I crossed route 29 and the road was wide open (roughly 5 miles).  So it took me about 1 1/2 hrs to travel what should have taken me 15 minutes.  And boy, I don't remember seeing the Perkiomen's banks so flooded!  May it be a long time before we see so much rain, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment