Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, April 30, 2014

ON PRUDENCE AND MORE....

Boxes greeted me everywhere today.  Fed Ex delivered charts and Weeks Dye Works, UPS delivered charts and Priority Mail delivered fabric.   I'm in heaven!  It's Christmas in May!  I just love boxes of goodies and I'm going to share some of them with you right now.

Blackbird Designs' Mother's Day and In Full Glory have arrived!  Can't wait to start In Full Glory...it's patriotic and I love patriotic just as much as I love Halloween :)



Did you stitch any of our sleds last Christmas?  Well there's another new pattern out...Touch of Turquoise and the designs resemble quilt patches.


 
 
Pineberry Lane has just brought us Elizabeth Pickford 1842, an antique reproduction sampler; Heartstring Samplery brings us Simple Living Sampler, with a cute verse; and Plum Street Samplers offers On Prudence with the best reason why we should keep our secrets to ourselves.
 




See anything you like, just let me know.  Phone or email and we will ship it to you or put it back till you can get in to pick it up.

By the way, do you follow us on Facebook?  If you don't, stop in at Just Cross Stitch, PA and LIKE us and get quick updates on the shop!  If you just check our blog, that's fine, too and if you want to be added to our shop email list, just email me at justcrossstitch@rcn.com and we'll add you to our list.

No comments:

Post a Comment