Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, March 7, 2013

Part 2 NEW ARRIVALS

 Little House Needleworks, above, has brought out a new kit with floss.  This one I am certainly going to do as it is near and dear to my heart....Needleworker.

Ink Circles has The Birds and the Bees





 Rosewood Manor:  Welcome to My Garden and  Ravenswood Sampler





The Scarlett House brings us Rachel Howells 1856....beautiful!




Supporting my love of Quaker designs, With My Needle presents Mini Quaker Sampler.



Chessie and Me presents Buzzing Round Ewe


Country Stitches (With Thy Needle and Thread), of Word Play fame, has Candlestick Maker Sampler, Crimpets and Tea (I think this would look good in a little girl's room) and Three Tulips.  This is going in my to do basket.





JBW Designs never fails us.  More Country French designs and others:  Alphabet Cats, Antique French Alphabet, Umbrella, French Poodle and Home At Last. The Umbrella could be done as a memento of a wedding or baby shower.











No comments:

Post a Comment