Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WORD PLAY FEBRUARY

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year. Now it's time to get back to work and stitching. Here's a pic of the February Word Play by Brenda Gervais. It's just as great as the previous months. I'm still working on January but I might skip ahead to February. It is to ship this week. Also scheduled to ship is the last of the BBD 2011 Loose Feathers, Winter.




We had a great time at our New Year Day's Stitch In and I started a new project - the Christmas Garden by Blackbird. I worked on it on Monday and see that tall center design at the bottom? I'm almost finished it. Just a couple red flowers to go and I'm done. Ready to start another motif.

Well, gotta go and start counting my inventory. Thanks to all who helped me reduce it last week.

Take care and keep stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment