Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Saturday, January 14, 2012

NOTICE - CLOSED THURSDAY 1/19/2012

The shoppe will be closed on Thursday Jan. 19, 2012. I will be attending the funeral of my cousin and Godmother. She lived a long and active life, almost 95, and she will be greatly missed.





Also wanted to inform some of my inquiring customers, that the wrought iron easels are back in stock. Sold out most of them at the holiday and they are now back in the 5 inch and 12 inch high sizes. Don't assume the 12 inch would be too high -- an 8x8 frame looks good on the 12 inch. Remember, you loose about 2 inches at the bottom for the 'legs' and 2 inches showing over the frame looks nice.



Lila Studio, our local designer has a new chart out this week and here it is - wedding sampler. Don't forget, you could stitch this in any color you might choose. How about stitching it in a color from the wedding?


Just one more thing. My computer is becoming cantankerous and I think it needs to go see the computer doctor. So, I may not be able to get to emails in a timely manner for the next week or so. So use that finger and 'dial' the phone and talk to me if you need something.

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, I am sorry for your loss. At 95 she did live a long life. The memories of her will help you through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete