Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Friday, June 17, 2011

JUST ARRIVED -- MYSTERY SAMPLER 2

Here it is!! Part 2 of the Mystery Sampler. Pricing them today and calling you who have signed up for the project. How far are you on the sampler? I'm still on the border. But I'm gonna try to get caught up by starting the middle section and working border together.

Lizzie Kate auto has just arrived today and with it her Autumn Alphabet and 2 snippets. The special edition kit, Life's a Beach is in limited quantity and looks really summery. Great gift for that flip flop lover!

Her boxers this year are a series of Inspiration Boxers. The first one I found very close to my heart and I will do it, probably before the Mystery Sampler: " I know God won't give me anything I can't handle; I just wish he didn't trust me so much!" The next 2 in the series are just as profound and pictured on the back of this boxer.

Gotta go and price all the goodies.

Almost forgot! Mark Friday July 8 on your calendar - our next Stitch Night! Menu's up in the air, may just be another pizza night! Suggestions?







No comments:

Post a Comment