Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Saturday, October 17, 2009




Well, Here they are, fellow stitchers! Pictures of the new shop - just 7 days away till the big move. Next week, we'll be packing in earnest. I will be open at the new shop on Tuesday Oct 27 - some boxes may still be sitting around but they will be taken care of quickly. There will be lots to do and time to do it.
If you come into the shop anytime from Oct 27 to Nov 14, you will receive a 20% discount on any one item of your choice. (You could take this 20% savings and go check out the Lederach Tea Room across the street. I haven't been there in ages but I hear the food is good.)
I will have a GRAND OPENING on Fri, Sat and Sun, November 27, 28 & 29.
Come in and check out our specials and register to win one of two Gift Certificates given away that weekend.
Hours remain the same, T-S 10-4, Th 10-7 and 1st Sun 11-2. Hours for the Grand Opening will be posted closer to the time.
Our current phone number will be automatically transferred to our New number. I will be able to give that to you next week.
Don't forget to check out our new digs. Talk to you next week.
Keep stitching!
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, Your new space looks wonderful! I can't wait to see what you do with it and to really be able to 'see' all the things you have to stitch.
    I'll be over just as soon as I can to say hello!

    Good luck with and good fortune on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete