Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here it is - my NEW phone number: 215-513-9373

Couldn't keep the entire number since I was moving into a new area code; did manage to keep the last 4 digits.

Some things are moved already and more this week with the final move on Saturday. Heard something about rain - so please say a prayer that it only rains on Saturday after 5 PM . Thanks.

I will be here - open - of sorts - till Friday. Then everything gets moved Saturday. Last to be packed will be fabric and floss. Models being packed today plus frames. Charts Thursday. Boy, I didn't realize how much 'stash' I have here at the shop.

Gotta go and get changing my address with suppliers and get packing more.

See ya, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment