Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Saturday, February 1, 2020

HEY......HAPPY LEAP YEAR & CLOSED SUNDAY FEB 2

It's been a while but I hope you all had a good holiday season.  Things are moving right along as it is already February. 

First, the shop will be closed  Sunday Feb. 2.  I've been sick and decided to closed and stay home and rest up for next week.

Secondly, I've not posted any picks of new charts as there have only been a few.  Designers are keeping their good stuff for market, which is coming in a month.  Previews are going to be coming out and I've seen a few already.  Watch for them and keep your lists.  Contact me with your  pre-orders and I'll let you know what your deposits will be.

Thirdly, this is Leap Year so keep an eye out for a Leap Year event at the shop.

Take care and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment