Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Saturday, July 21, 2018

THROWBACK THURSDAY (on Saturday)

Yeah, I know I kinda missed Thursday, but I was busy and didn't have the time to organize my thoughts and create this blog. So, here we go on Saturday.....


Remember when.......1997.  A good year, the end of my first year in business.  Pat Thode, a needlepoint artist, ran a company The Artists Collection/Heartstrings, designing her needlepoint Santa designs into cross stitch.  She issued 12 Santas, one for each month, in a series called                   THE SANTA FACTORY    (click to view all 12 images).  The designs used Mill Hill treasures as accessories, but I never felt that they were actually needed.



Well, cleaning out some boxes, I found this entire series.  I have 9 full sets and 1 or 2 of every month except February.  I am offering a complete set of 12 for $12.00 (plus shipping, if needed).  The original price was $1.50 per card....boy those were the good old days.

They vary slightly in size, the largest is 52x88 (3.25x5.5).  She calls for a variety of colors in 32ct.  Most of the colors are still available or easily substituted.  Or you could alter the size of the linen.  If you use a larger count linen, making a larger Santa, they could be finished as stand ups or as an easel.  Couldn't you see these lined up on a mantel for the holiday?

If you want individual cards, it will be on a first come basis, for $1.00 per card..  Like I said, I have 9 full sets and would like to sell them as a full set.  The remaining cards are:

January 2, February 0, March 2, April 2, May 1, June 2, July 2, August 2, September 2, October 1, November 2, December 1.

Give me a call at 610.409.9373 or message me on facebook or email me to reserve your set of individual cards.  Just remember, when they are gone, they are gone.

Now, what will I find in my next box?????????




No comments:

Post a Comment