Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Saturday, July 23, 2016

HANDS ON DESIGNS & STONEY CREEK MAGAZINE


Hands on Design is continuing it's To The Beach series with Anchor Down and Grab Life.  A small (fits in 5x7 frame) and uncomplicated project for picking up to do a few stitches among your summer activities.



Stoney Creek magazine's Summer issue has been
renamed Annual Holiday Issue.  It is chocked full
of Christmas, Halloween, Autumn and Thanksgiving projects.

I'm thinking about doing the piece on the front cover
but not as a stocking.  I love Santa pieces and the dogs
remind me of the Subaru commercial on TV and red
pickups have been 'in' the last couple of years.  So, I'm
envisioning the piece as a pillow from Santa and flag down to and including the snow on which the truck is running.
Gotta see if I can fit it into my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment