Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, September 10, 2015

FALL HARVEST HOP ONLINE SHOW

Here are pics of new charts that will be coming into the shop over the next few weeks.

See something you want?  Call me with the order.

I'm putting up pics with designers names and hope to add more info about fabrics and sizes later, so check back.

From Summer House Stitch Workes comes Simple Abundance, 97x81 on a 36ct cocoa from WDW.  The next 2 pics are from her Post Card series and will be coming soon.





Weeks Dye Works is putting out a '6 pack' of 8x8inch squares.   Shown is Cornucopia.  Also available will be Retro (familiar colors), Spooky (obviously for Halloween) and Winter Wonderland (blues, silvers and purples for winter).


Lizzie Kate has a special edition kit.  Let me know if you want one and I will order it for you.



From the Heart...Designs by Wendy features Acorn House, 80x80 on a 32ct to fit the box lid.  Christmas Quaker is another is her Quaker series and measures 61x126 on a 32ct.  Her October  floral postcard is due out shortly.





New fabrics from Dames of the Needle.  I currently have Dirty Ewe and Peep's Lost Sheep in stock.
Am ordering North Beach Brown.


I just love the flag on this hornbook...Paul Revere's Ride


Linda from Chessie & Me has a new kit.....a must do for me!  Winter Woods.  Comes with fabric, floss and a needle to start stitching as soon as you open the package.  Finish the edges per instructions and attach to a wool pillow and you are done.
 
This chart is stitched on 2 different colors of fabric....different.



That's all for now.  When I can get more pics I'll put them up.

Anyone out there who can tell me how to easily convert pdf pictures to jpg pictures?  I sure could use your help!







No comments:

Post a Comment