Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I NEED A GOOD HOME



I have been adopted and gone to a good home!! 

WILL YOU ADOPT ME?????




Hi, I'm a Flower Cart who has had a home with Just Cross Stitch for about the last 10 years, so I have been inside and protected.  I'm about 5-6 foot tall  and about 45 inches from my handle to the edge of my wheels.  I'm painted a creamy color with gold accents and green wheels....although I could probably be repainted.

I need a new home.  My owner needs the space for additional racks and I just don't provide enough usage for the shop any longer.

All you have to do is check me out and tell Carolyn you want me and give me a nice new  home.  Oh, yes, you must be able to transport me to my new home in a pickup, unless you want to wheel me all the way there.

Hurry, before someone else claims me!


No comments:

Post a Comment