Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, February 12, 2015

COMING IN LATE SPRING.....A NEW MAGAZINE

Dedicated to punch needle lovers and prim stitchers, the Punch Needle and Primitive Stitchers Magazine will premier in late spring 2015.

This first issue will be chock full of names familiar to all of us....Notforgotten Farm, Homespun Elegance, Hands on Design, Primitive Betty's, NickysCreations, Romy's Creations, Mani di dona and Primitive Hare to name a few.

Keep checking back and I will let you know when the new magazine arrives in the shop and you can come check it out.  There will be 4 issues each year and a Christmas bonus issue.  I can't wait to check it out as you all know, primitive stitching is one of my interests.  I love punch needle, too, but I just can't seem to get the punching rhythm going.  Maybe I'll just have to practice in my spare time!







No comments:

Post a Comment