Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Friday, September 5, 2014

T.A. SMITH DESIGNS

T.A. Smith Designs is a new designer I found at one of my distributors at the St. Charles Market.  She hadn't sent many charts with my distributor and by the time I got to his room, they were all gone but the samples.  I fell in love with a couple of them and I placed an order.  They have just arrived....and here they are:


Motif Musings is cute and right up my alley.  I do love motifs on samplers.  This is stitched over 1 thread and is very long.  Done on 28ct, it would be 23 inches long.  On 40ct, over 2, it would be 32". Guess I'll have to find a higher count fabric!




 Haunting  was stitched over 1, but over 2 on 28 count, it would measure 18"...not bad.



I fell in love with the little Noel  pillow.  It definitely is a must do for me.  Stitched over 1 or 2, they would be really cute.


And lastly, is Mini Motifs.  Yep, you guessed it, another small pillow for me to stitch.  Guess I'm beginning to like instant gratification.



No comments:

Post a Comment