Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Friday, July 25, 2014

2014 PRAIRIE SCHOOLER SANTA AND MORE....

 
Here he is.....2014 PRAIRIE SCHOOLER SANTA!
 
AND HERE'S MORE.....
 
The Night Before Christmas....really cute in it's Quakerish way.   Love how she finishes out the design so we can create ornies from it.
 
 
 
 
Christmas Tree Farm...like the pickup truck hauling the trees.
 
 
 
 
 
And now moving  on to Halloween with   Miss Fortune, Nevermore with it's haunted house  and Hocus Pocus ( you could even do 9 different ornies from this one).  And of course the winner with me is......Hocus Pocus.....another start.....tonight!  I'm going to do this on a 40ct fabric and maybe change the DMC colors into overdyes.  Gotta think on it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

By the time I finally got this posted, I've started Hocus Pocus on a 40ct fabric and I decided to use the DMC colors called for.

No comments:

Post a Comment