Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NOVEMBER 4 - IMPORTANT DATE

Sunday, November 4th is the final day I can accept framing and finishing for the Christmas season.
It's earlier this year as I've decided I'd like to have a less stressful holiday.  Call it selfish, but I am getting older and it does take me longer to do 'everything' anymore.

If you have a piece in progress that needs framing, and it has 3 edges finished, you can bring it in for measuring and I can pre-order the frame.  A $15.00 deposit is required on each frame order.  I would have to have those pieces stitched and  in the shoppe by November 17th.  This would give you a little extra time to finish those pieces for the holidays.

Please don't ask me to extend the deadline.  I am the only one to work on framing and I do it at home in the evenings.  I need time to get them all finished and still do my housework, decorating and shopping for the holidays.  Thanks for your understanding on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment