Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PRAIRIE SCHOOLER 2012 SANTA



 Prairie Schooler 2012 Santa is here and is joined by 2 Christmas charts:  Reindeer Roundup and O Christmas Tree.






Halloween charts this year are Heads Up - more to add to your Halloween tree and All Hallows Eve.






THEN, I got a big surprise when I realized there were more charts in the package.  She designed 2 smaller charts, a little larger than the yearly Santa and they were Halloween Designs.....So we have Knock Knock and Whoo's There?.    I think both are cute and they are both on my list to stitch....so much so that I started Knock Knock last night.  I want to finish both of them and finish them on an easel so they can stand anywhere and they will be a rather inexpensive finish.






Also in yesterday's mail, Cross Eyed Cricket charts arrived.  And once again, I know I have to do the bathing suit pillow from Summers at the Lake.  Just waiting for fabric to arrive (guess I don't have enough fabric to choose from-- ha,ha!)  These charts were pictured in a previous posting.

We had a great time at our first Black Hat Society meeting.  There are 14 members in the group.  We stitched Halloween and had a lot of laughs.  Waiting for the next meeting so I can get back to that WIP (Work In Progress)!

Gotta go and take floss inventory so... keep stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment