Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, July 7, 2011



Hi Everyone, Last call for our Stitching Pizza Night on tomorrow, Friday July 8. Still have room for a couple more. Don't forget our Wool Mitten Classes on Thursday July 14 and Saturday July 16. Still room for 2 or 3 in each class. Call and reserve your seat today.


I can't keep up with Little House Needleworks. I no sooner get a new ornament in with supplies, then I see a picture of the new ornament coming and then I get confused as to what's out and what's coming. Pine Tree Inn arrived last Friday and now this week we're seeing Baked Goods. Are you stitching the ornaments? How far along are you? I wanted to stitch them each month as they came out and display them this year. Boy I must have been having some sort of manic attack. I haven't finished one, let alone at least 6 of them. Boy was I dreaming!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment