Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Temporary Thursday Hours

I forgot to tell you in the previous post about our new Thursday hours. The weather has been so bad and cold that everyone has been staying home on Thursday. I'm going to be closing at 5 PM on Thursday for the rest of the winter. If you need something or just want to browse, please give me a call ahead of time and I will be happy to stay for you. I mean it.

Littlehouse Needleworks just released a photo of her 2nd ornament for 2011 - Bringing Home the Tree. March's ornament will be Deck the Halls. Two more charts are due to be released in March - Liberty 1776 and Thirteen Colonies (which she describes as 'a big one!')



No comments:

Post a Comment