Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Friday, October 22, 2010

I can't believe that it is the end of October already. 2010 is almost over - it just doesn't seem possible. And in the middle of my disbelief, I realized something----I opened this shop in Lederach the last Tuesday of October! I HAVE BEEN HERE ONE YEAR! Can you believe that?

We need to celebrate and since it is too late to plan a party, I've decided to give you a coupon to use over the next two weeks. Don't forget our hours: Tuesday thru Saturday 10-4 and Thursday until 7; the first Sunday of the month, 11-2. Print out this coupon and bring it in on any day from Tuesday October 26 thru Sunday November 7 and earn a 20% discount on any one in-stock item of your choice.




If you can't make it in, call or email your order, mention the coupon from the blog and I will honor the 20% discount on one item.

Country Cottage Needleworks has two new charts arriving, probably, next week.


Both are done in her pastel colors. If you like a little more color, darken her colors or darken the fabric used and her colors will appear to 'pop' more.

I would like to thank my customers for following me from Limerick and all my new customers who have found me here in Lederach. Many thanks to all! I love cross stitching and know you do too. Don't forget to 'treat' yourselves and take the time to stitch. Keep stitching and I'll be able to stay here to keep you in supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment