Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hey, how's this - two postings in one day. Forgot something very important. Memorial Day Porch sale. First off, we have a new name for this sale to benefit St. Jude's Childrens Hospital. I got some suggestions from my readers but nothing jumped out at me. Several days after the 'contest' deadline, Joanne, who works occasionally in the shop, gave me a suggestion that hit me. The new name is.......STASH TO TREAURE DAY!

The sale will be Saturday May 29, 2010 and run from 10-4. All donations received will be sent to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. But first, I NEED Stash to be donated. Please drop off your donations now! We will set them up on a table in the front of the shop, since I no longer have a porch. We will segregate it somehow that you know exactly what is the Stash.

Running Tuesday thru Saturday, May 25-29, we will have a Memorial Day Event, offering 20% off all shop inventory. We will have a few stitched pieces available for purchase this week. These were intended for shop samples, were stitched but never framed. It's time to weed them out and find good homes for them.

Well, once again, that's all. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment